PubHive Navigator is a flexible SaaS workflow management platform that delivers tailored process optimizations.
PubHive Navigator is an AI-powered life science literature software solution that helps individual researchers, teams, and enterprises like yours to eliminate workarounds and friction when working with scholarly journal content from PubMed and other sources.
- Literature curation
- Literature collaboration
- Literature management
For evidence-based research projects and programs, PubHive Navigator systematic review software delivers your team with unrivaled levels of account configuration flexibility, oversight and insight, and user access.
- Project-level configurations
- Intelligent evidence screening automations - beyond AI
- Custom data extraction & reporting
PubHive Navigator software for drug safety, pharmacovigilance (PV), and clinical evaluation reporting enables teams like yours to take the 'Center of Excellence' approach for all post-market activities involving scientific and medical literature.
- Global literature surveillance
- Local literature automation
- Tailored configurations & workflows for internally-performed activities
An alternative to spreadsheets and first generation signal management software solutions that are rigid and costly, PubHive Navigator offers an end-to-end signaling solution that delivers the flexibility and value that growing drug safety and pharmacovigilance teams like yours require.
- Signal Surveillance & Detection*
- Signal Assessment & Validation
- Signal Meetings & Documents
As a one-stop replacement for trackers or as an add-on that closes gaps in existing content management systems, PubHive Navigator's aggregate safety reporting software helps teams like yours to boost efficiency and oversight to ensure your company can better satisfy its regulatory compliance responsibilities.
- Centralized calendar & milestone tracking
- Bulk, automated scheduling
- Compliance reports & KPI analytics
PubHive Navigator saves your team time and money for legally accessing journal subscriptions, publisher pay-per-view (PPV) tokens, Open Access (OA) content, and paywalled journal content.
- One-stop article order form
- Lowest cost article acquisition filtering
- Document delivery savings club (coming soon!)